7th March 2018, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in DRDO, Dehradun for ECE 3rd year student?

Sir, I am a B.E. 3rd year student of ECE branch. I want to know about the training procedure for DRDO, Dehradun. I want to apply for the training in this company.

12th April 2018, 11:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in DRDO, Dehradun for ECE 3rd year student?

Being an ECE 3rd year student, you are eligible to apply for internship in DRDO. You have to visit the official website, click on the careers page and submit your resume. The authorities will call you if you are eligible for internship and will give you the details of interview and the documents to be submitted. Now you have to follow their instructions as they will guide you towards the selection process.

Web: https://www.drdo.gov.in/
12th April 2018, 12:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in DRDO, Dehradun for ECE 3rd year student?

Being an ECE 3rd year student, you are eligible to apply for internship in DRDO. You have to visit the official website, click on the careers page and submit your resume. The authorities will call you if you are eligible for internship and will give you the details of interview and the documents to be submitted. Now you have to follow their instructions as they will guide you towards the selection process.

Web: https://www.drdo.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?