7th March 2018, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Summer Internship in TCS for B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year student?

Sir/Madam, I am a student of 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I just want to know that whether I am eligible for any summer internship program in TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student in Jodhpur?
  2. Summer Internship for 45 days in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  4. Companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student? How to apply?
  5. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Vizag?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  9. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Chemical industries offering Summer Internship to BTech Chemical 2nd year student?
  14. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. How to apply for summer internship for 2 year B.Tech student?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to BTech Metallurgical 2nd year student in Indore? -- [New]
  18. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
12th April 2018, 11:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Summer Internship in TCS for B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year student?

Candidates who are pursuing their bachelor's degree/master's degree/Ph.D degrees are eligible to apply for internship in TCS. Candidate should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout their academic career. They should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying and maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed. Candidate must have good technical and computer knowledge with good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?