7th October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing winter training at Telecommunication Consultants India Limited for ECE 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am an ECE student of 2nd year in B.Tech. I want to do Training in winter season at Telecommunication Consultants India Limited. Please tell me the procedure for apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  2. How to get a job in HR after doing MBA in HR and Marketing?
  3. Which is best between MBA in HR and MBA in finance for girls?
  4. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  5. Procedure to do 2 weeks of Winter Training in top IT Companies being a candidate of 2nd year B.Tech IT?
  6. Which are the winter training companies for 2nd year EIE?
  7. Companies offering Winter Training related to Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Can I get training after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student of ECE
  9. How to do training in telecom company while in 3nd year ECE? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to do training while in 2nd year of ECE?
  11. Companies offering 30 days Training programme for B.Tech(Information & Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Winter Training in Design Software for B.Tech(Mineral Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training?
  14. List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech 3rd year student in Srinagar? Procedure to apply?
  15. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  17. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
29th November 2017, 03:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing winter training at Telecommunication Consultants India Limited for ECE 2nd year student?

You can directly visit the admin department of the company and request them to provide you the details of the training program. They will guide you and you have to follow their instructions carefully. You can also visit their official website and get the latest updates. You have to apply as soon as you see the vacancy is going on. They will contact you according to your eligibility.

web: http://www.tcil-india.com/new/

Address: TCIL Bhawan
Greater Kailash - I
New Delhi - 110 048. India.
Ph : +91-11-26202020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?