25th August 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure, eligibility criteria and fee expenses to apply for Internship in IIT Kanpur for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Sir,
I am the student of B.Tech 2nd year in CSE branch from KIET Ghaziabad. I want to do Internship from IIT Kanpur. Please inform me about the procedure and eligibility criteria with fee expenses immediately.
Regards-
Pooja Rawat

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  4. How to do internship training in IIT Kanpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from MPEC Kanpur -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Eligibility to apply and fee to pay for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  9. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in IT companies for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in any company if pursuing B.Tech(CE) 2nd year from IIT-Kanpur?
  17. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  18. Can I get stipend to do Internship in IIT, Delhi being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply and selection criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?