4th November 2015, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in IOCL for Chemical 2nd year student?

Hi,
I am a student of 2nd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering. And I want to do Training in IOCL. So what is the procedure for applying Training there?

Related Questions:
  1. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to do Training in IOCL and BPCL for Chemical student?
  3. How to get trainings from companies like HPCL, IOCL etc. if am doing 2nd year chemical engineering?
  4. Procedure and criteria to do training either from IOCL or BPCL?
  5. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  6. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
  7. Procedure of enrollment for industrial training at IOCL/Haldia/WB?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IOCL?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  10. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IOCL for Diploma student?
  12. How to do training in ONGC, IOCL? I am a B.Tech final year chemical engineering student
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to do training of 6 months in IOCL Kolkata?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do internship in IOCL?
  17. Procedure for training in IOCL or ONGC in HR or Finance stream?
  18. Procedure to do summer training in IOCL?
31st July 2017, 09:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in IOCL for Chemical 2nd year student?

At first you have to get the training application form from their website and fill it up. Then you have to get a permission letter from your college. Next you have to attach the letter with the form and send it along with a resume to the authorities. They will contact you if you get selected and will guide you to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?