29th December 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Which programming languages are needed to do internship in computer science based companies in 2nd year of studies?

What are required programming languages for an internship of a CSE student of the second year? Can you please give me details on the same? What is the expectation of the companies to get the internship? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Are mechanical students eligible for software field?
  3. How to get an internship in Software Companies while pursuing M.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?
  4. Procedure to do internship for 2nd year of ECE student in programming languages from Infosys?
  5. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  7. Apart from Java and C which other programming languages would be beneficial at the time of internship?
  8. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  9. Which companies are providing internship after B.Tech 2nd year for computer science students?
  10. Skills needed for a good job in Software development after B.E (Computer science) with basic knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML and C#?
  11. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  12. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. Which companies provide internship for second year student in B.Tech computer science in summer in Delhi?
  14. In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?
  15. Is it necessary to do an Internship for Computer Science Engineering 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Bangalore?
  16. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Which courses to be continued after B.Tech computer science if I am interested in learning programming languages?
  18. Software companies providing internship program? I am doing B.E information science 2nd year
1st January 2017, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which programming languages are needed to do internship in computer science based companies in 2nd year of studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are required programming languages for an internship of a CSE student of the second year? Can you please give me details on the same? What is the expectation of the companies to get the internship? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!
If you have knowledge in C, Java, Oracle, PHP then you are eligible for Internship.

List of the companies for Internship for Computer Science:-

1. Infosys, Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 0261

2. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

3. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

4. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

5. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?