3rd January 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do one month internship program at NIMHANs in M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy?

I am doing M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy in a distance mode and would like to do one month internship program at NIMHANs. Please send me formalities to do internship?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the internship programs available in NIMHANs related to counselling psychology?
  2. Is there any internship program at NIMHANs for M.Sc in Counselling and Family Therapy?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NIMHANS for MSc(Biotechnology) 1st year student? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for summer internship in NIMHANS during the month of May and June
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship at NIMHANS for psychiatric social work?
  6. How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to an internship at NIMHANS after MSW?
  11. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  12. Criteria for M.Phill in clinical psychology at NIMHANS Bangalore for 2016 session
  13. Which is the best college to do internship in occupatiinal therapy after B.O.T?
  14. Winter Internship in NIMHANS for BSc(Neuroscience & Neuropsychology) 2nd year student?
  15. Can a PG in Psychiatric Nursing and M.Sc in Counselling and Family Therapy eligible for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  16. Details about one month internship program with IBM on HR management?
  17. Which companies offer Internship program for Electrical Engineering students in Bangalore?
  18. Procedure to get internship at leading IT companies
8th January 2018, 11:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do one month internship program at NIMHANs in M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy?

First of all you have to visit the official website of NIMHANS and fill up the online application form. Then write a cover letter mentioning the area of your training and send it with your resume to the admin department of the institute. They will shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility. If you are eligible then you will be allowed for the training after clearing the selection process.

Contact: Hosur Road, Lakkasandra, Wilson Garden, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Ph: 080 2699 5000, web: http://www.nimhans.ac.in/placement
30th November 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do one month internship program at NIMHANs in M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy?

I am doing Msc Counselling In Roshni Nilaya manglore and I would like to do one month internship in NIMHANS. Would you please explain me the procedures for getting internship here?
30th November 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Msc Counselling In Roshni Nilaya manglore and I would like to do one month internship in NIMHANS. Would you please explain me the procedures for getting internship here?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?