28th January 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the internship programs available in NIMHANs related to counselling psychology?

I am doing M.Sc counselling and family therapy in a distance mode. I would like to do 1-month internship Program at NIMHANs. Please say its formalities to do the internship. It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete details on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for M.Phill in clinical psychology at NIMHANS Bangalore for 2016 session
  2. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  3. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
  4. Procedure to do one month internship program at NIMHANs in M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy?
  5. Is there any internship program at NIMHANs for M.Sc in Counselling and Family Therapy? -- [New]
  6. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  7. When and how to apply for summer internship 2015 at NIMHANS?
  8. Syllabus of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance test of NIMHANS Bangalore? What is the course structure and internship?
  9. Can a M.Sc in Counselling Psychology do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which university will allow me?
  10. When the application form for M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) will be released by NIMHANS, Bangalore? Syllabus of NIMHANS M.Phil entrance exam?
  11. Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is MSc Clinical Psychology in practice with NIMHANS?
  13. When will the forms of NIMHANS course come out? I have completed M.A in psychology
  14. How to apply for post of Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore?
  15. How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?
  16. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  17. Is it possible to an internship at NIMHANS after MSW?
  18. NIMHANS M.Phil Clinical Psychology 2015 syllabus for entrance exam
9th February 2018, 02:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the internship programs available in NIMHANs related to counselling psychology?

There are no specific internships available at NIMHANS, you can complete your internship according to your own choice. Just contact them as soon as possible for the internship and apply according to the procedure.

If you have any reference at NIMHANS, then you can apply through them also. Most of the reputed institutions prefer candidates with references.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?