6th September 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do summer internship in B.Tech IT from IIT Delhi?

I am a girl candidate and studying B.Tech IT from RTMNU. Now I want to apply for summer internship from IIT Delhi. Send me whole procedure and details regarding it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for BTech Chemical Engineer? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC/IIT for BTech IT?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  4. Procedure to do summer internship in B.Tech IT from IIT Delhi?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi?
  6. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Kanpur for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher?
  8. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in Neuro Degerative Diseases at IIT Delhi?
  11. Eligibility for summer Internship in IIT, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  15. Which MNC is best in Delhi for doing summer internship? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to do summer internship in Delhi? I am a 1st year B.Tech ECE student from IIT Kharagpur
  17. Summer Internship for B.Sc(Physics) 2nd year candidate in IIT-Delhi?
  18. Summer internship program through IIT Delhi and its application form procedure?
7th September 2017, 10:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do summer internship in B.Tech IT from IIT Delhi?

You can direct email your resume to the head section of IIT, Delhi and request them regarding your internship or you can contact your college where they will talk with the authorities of IIT, and manage you the permission for internship. If they accepts your request, then you have to submit all your academic documents and follow their instruction before starting your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?