4th May 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship in automobile service centre?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am Jegan 3rd year MECHANICAL student (lateral entry). I want to do internship in automobile service centre. I don't know the procedure to apply the internship, so anyone please reply to my request. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List automobile service centres for doing internship? Procedure to apply for internship?
  2. How can I do internship in automobile service centre in the month of January?
  3. List of automobile companies for internship in Pune
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do summer internship in automobile company?
  7. Instructions to apply for Internship in any core company for Automobile 2nd year student?
  8. Instructions to apply for Internship in any core company for Automobile 2nd year student?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in General Motors, Bangalore/Halol for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Automobile while doing 3rd year engineering?
  12. List of Car companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E. Automobile 3rd year student in India and in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of Automobile service centers to do Internship? How to apply for Internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd Mechanical -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship program from any Automobile Sector
  16. List of best Automobile companies of Haryana to do internship in Automobile engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Names and procedure to apply for core Mechanical and Automobile Industries which are providing summer internship?
  18. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
3rd August 2017, 11:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in automobile service centre?

You have to check out the vacancies available over there. Then you have to send your resume with a permission letter from your college to the authorities of the company. If your resume gets selected then you have to send them a NOC prepared by the training and placement cell of your college and wait for their next command.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?