2nd October 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get industrial training abroad?

Respected Sir, I am Jaideep Singh and I am pursuing hotel management from Jaipur national university. I am 2nd year student.Sir I want to get industrial training from abroad. Please tell me some hotels which are in abroad. Please help me Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do industrial training from abroad?
  2. Procedure to get industrial training abroad? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing industrial training in abroad while doing the 2nd year B.Sc course?
  4. Where can i do Industrial training in abroad after Computer Engineering?
  5. Can I go for various institutions, companies or industries Abroad for Training to gain first hand knowledge and technical know how?
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  7. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Durgapur Steel Plant for Mechanical Engineering candidates?
  8. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  9. Whole procedure of Industrial training except Automobile field?
  10. Procedure of enrollment for industrial training at IOCL/Haldia/WB?
  11. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  12. Procedure of industrial training of 6 months?
  13. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What's the procedure and qualifucation requirements for applying industrial training in BHEL?
  15. List few ITI colleges for admission in Jharkhand?
  16. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing training in abroad for 6 months?
  18. Possibility to do Industrial Training in Abroad for B.Sc(Maritime Hospitality Studies) student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?