19th September 2017, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Does the Ashok Leyland provide internship programme for MBA Operation Management? How to apply for it?

I am studying MBA Operation Management and willing to do internship from Ashok Leyland. Does the company provides internship programme? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Whole procedure to do internship in MBA Operation Management from Ashok Leyland?
  2. How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  4. Does the Ashok Leyland provide internship in MBA Supply Chain Management? How to join the company for it?
  5. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland?
  6. Internship details at Ashok Leyland?
  7. How to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland for MBA(Finance) student? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for internship in Ashok Leyland after completion of B.E Electrical Engineering in 3rd year?
  9. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  10. Selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through internship?
  11. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do internship from Ashok Leyland?
  14. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  17. When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
1st October 2017, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Ashok Leyland provide internship programme for MBA Operation Management? How to apply for it?

Most of the companies do have operations management team, hence you can surely apply for internship in the said company. You need to make sure that, you apply for it at the right time.

Also, most of the private sector companies, specially MNCs, prefer referral candidates only for internships or training programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?