2nd October 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do 6 weeks summer training at BHEL, Ghaziabad?

Hello Sir, I am a student of B.Tech ECE 3rd year. I want to know the procedure for 6 weeks summer training in Bharat electronics limited in Ghaziabad (U.P). Please reply me as soon as possible.

3rd October 2017, 11:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do 6 weeks summer training at BHEL, Ghaziabad?

In order to do summer training from BHEL, at first you have to fill up the training application form available at your college. Then you have to write an application mentioning about the details of internship. Now send the application along with your resume to the General Manager of the HR department of BHEL.

Now if you get a reply then you have to submit a NOC from your college and may have to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview. After clearing the selection procedure you can start your training.

Address: BHEL House, Siri Fort, Siri Institutional Area, Siri Fort Institutional Area, Siri Fort, New Delhi, Delhi 110049, ph - 011 2649 3008
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?