10th August 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) candidate?

Dear Sir,
I am doing M.Tech in Thermal Engineering. Now I have to do Internship. Can you please tell me the requirements for applying Internship in NTPC? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  6. How to apply for internship in NALCO, GAIL, BHEL or NTPC?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  9. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  12. How to apply for internship program in NTPC?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  15. When to apply internship in NTPC, Kalgaon?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  17. Requirements to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL and HAL for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  18. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
16th July 2017, 07:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) candidate?

In order to apply for internship in NTPC, you must have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course. You should have secured good marks throughout your academic career. You should have good knowledge regarding your subjects and stream. You must have good communication skills and should be well behaved. You must have the ability to work smarter in difficult situations. You should not have any pending backlogs or long gaps in between your studies. So, if you fulfill the requirements then you can apply for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?