22nd September 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Winter Training in BHEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech Electrical Engineering 2nd year. I want to know that what is the requirements for applying Winter Training in BHEL?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the winter training companies for 2nd year EIE?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Winter Training in Design Software for B.Tech(Mineral Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  5. Requirements to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL and HAL for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  6. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 2nd year student?
  9. How to apply for Winter internships when doing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  12. Summer training in BHEL after 2nd year Mechanical engineering?
  13. How may I apply for summer training at BHEL, Bhopal? I am 2nd year B.Tech(civil stream) student
  14. How to do industrial training when am in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics ?
  15. Companies offering 1 month Winter Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. How can I apply for Winter Training in ONGC if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  17. Procedure for doing Winter Internship in BHEL?
  18. How may I get summer training from BHEL after second year of my engineering?
18th August 2017, 05:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Winter Training in BHEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech Electrical Engineering 2nd year. I want to know that what is the requirements for applying Winter Training in BHEL?

Students of B.Tech Electrical Engineering, 2nd year can apply for internships in BHEL through their college training and placement cell. Students have to fill the training form and apply to the General Manager of the HR Department of the concerned BHEL office through their college training and placement cell. Sometimes students are short listed through a telephone interview from BHEL. Students have to pay some amount for internship. Interns are selected based on academic performance. Many students are selected for internships through employee referrals.
13th November 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Winter Training in BHEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

I am the student of chemical 3rd year so what is the procedure of applying for winter training for at least one week?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?