29th October 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship available for electrical diploma student with 1 backlog in final year?

Is there any internship for electrical diploma student having 1backlog in final year n if have what to do for apply? Can you please give me the company details in which I can apply for the internship? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  2. PSU undertaking Electrical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  3. Companies offering Internship during winter vacations to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student in Ahmedabad?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in IISC, Bangalore for Electrical final year student?
  5. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute?
  6. How and where to get the internship for 15 days while doing 3rd year electrical engineering?
  7. Eligibility and procedure for internship at Maruti and Honda?
  8. Internship related to IT Development and Maintenance for B.Tech(EE) final year student?
  9. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  10. Can i do internship in my final year BDS course with one backlog pending?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  12. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Internship in Accenture for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th year student?
  14. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  15. Possibility to do Internship in any company for B.Tech final year student?
  16. Possibility to apply for 4-6 weeks Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  17. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  18. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
30th October 2016, 05:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any internship available for electrical diploma student with 1 backlog in final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any internship for electrical diploma student having 1backlog in final year n if have what to do for apply? Can you please give me the company details in which I can apply for the internship? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
List of the companies for internship for Electrical Engineering :-

1. Tata Consulting Engineers Limited, Subarnarekha Link Rd, Sakchi, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 669 7000

2. Samarth Engineering Co Pvt Ltd, Adityapur,Kandra Road, Kandra, Jamshedpur - 832402
Tata Kandra Road, Adityapur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 220 1164

3. Indian Steel And Wire Products Ltd, Telco Colony, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Phone: 0657 669 0425

4. Highco Engineers Pvt. Ltd., NH-33 Approach Road to Adityapur Toll Bridge, Adityapur
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 264 1863
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?