29th December 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship available in TCS, Kolkata for B.Tech ECE 2nd year students?

I am 2nd year B.tech (ECE) student. I want to do an internship in TCS of Kolkata now. Is there any internship course for me now? Can you please guide me with the instructions which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

5th January 2017, 01:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any internship available in TCS, Kolkata for B.Tech ECE 2nd year students?

As you are a 2nd year student of B.Tech ECE, so you are eligible to apply for internship in TCS. For that you have to register yourself at first on the official website of TCS. Now you have to submit your resume and make sure that the college authorities speaks to head department of TCS and refers you for the internship program. If they have any vacancies over there then will get in touch with you and you have to follow the next steps as directed by the authorities of TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?