9th January 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Whether the candidate will be eliminated in written test of ISRO job training? Getting posted in Hyderabad?

I have done M.Tech in chemical engineering and got job in ISRO
They have asked me to report at Ahmmedabad
i have come to know that there will be training at Ahmmedabad,trivandrum(about 15 days),sriharikota(about 2 days) which will then be followed by a test
can anyone please tell me
  • will candidates be eliminated in written test
  • wether it is possible to get posting at Hyderabad (NRSC) after training has completed

Thanking you in advance

14th January 2014, 05:32 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether the candidate will be eliminated in written test of ISRO job training? Getting posted in Hyderabad?

I.S.R.O -- ISRO is stands for “ INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANIZATION “ .It was formed on August 15,1969 .

The main aim of ISRO is to develop space technology and its application to various national needs . ISRO has established two major space systems .
And satellites are made at ISRO satellite Centre ( ISAC ) , Bangalore .ISRO launch facility is located at SDSC SHAR from where launch vehicles and sounding rockets are launched .

Basically the ISRO centers located are given below --
ISRO Satellite Centre , Bangalore
Satish Dhawan Space Centre - Sriharikota
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre - Thiruvananthapuram
Remote Sensing Satellite data reception processing and dissemination by NRSC , Hyderabad .
Getting job in ISRO is a very difficult one . So never lose choice in ISRO . Of course they conduct tests after getting selected .

Any how , they will give you training for some duration . The same is called Probation period . You need to thoroughly prepare for the test that has been discussed in the Training .

So if you really follow that , surely you will be able to qualify the test . And As ISRO is a big institution you can find many branches in India .

For getting experience , you need to do the work where you are allocated first . So that after getting the experience , based on the requirement you may go for it .
Towards capacity building , DOS has established an Institute , Indian Institute of Space science and Technology to meet the growing demands of the Indian Space Programme.
So mainly it depends on the project which you will be allotted . Kindly follow the above instruction I have given you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?