4th August 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Unpaid Internship in Capgemini for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech 2nd year student and I want to do my Winter Internship after my 2nd year in Capgemini. I would like to do unpaid Internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Paid/Unpaid Internship for M.E.(VLSI Design) 2nd year student?
  2. Capgemini or Infosys, where should I apply for an Internship?
  3. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. How to do 2nd year project as internship? I am doing M.E VLSI Design 2nd year
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  9. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  10. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  11. Can i do internship in DLF while being a 2nd year Civil B.Tech student?
  12. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  13. How to do internship in Tata Motors if I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  15. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Where can I do internship in Java while in 2nd year B.Tech IT?
  17. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  18. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
7th August 2015, 03:33 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Unpaid Internship in Capgemini for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Yes, Capgemini hire the Engineering Candidate for the internship Program. But, you must have to take the Internship program test to be eligible for the Capgemini Internship program. And you are selected for the program then you will be paid Stipend for the Training. So, you can apply for the Internship Program by Logging onto the company official website and apply for the same.
9th August 2015, 06:46 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Unpaid Internship in Capgemini for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Sorry you can not apply for the internship after second year.You can only apply after third year for this you have to fill the form online in its company website with the full detail of your percentage in class 10th,12th and till your current semester.Then they will short out the list of candidate who will be eligible for the internship if you where selected then they will call you for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?