22nd April 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Vacancy in ISRO to do training in Aeronautical engineering? Does Air India provides training?

Sir, I have completed BE Aeronautical engineering and now looking for training. Please tell me is there any vacancy in ISRO for training? Does Air India provides training?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  2. Does ISRO provides summer training for Aeronautical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  3. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  4. Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?
  5. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  6. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?
  7. List of companies offering Training to Aeronautical student in India? How to apply?
  8. Best institutes for Air Hostess training in India?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in ISRO?
  10. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  11. Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?
  12. Procedure for doing 4 weeks training related to Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Does a student of IT branch eligible for training in ISRO?
  14. How can I do Training in ISRO being an Engineering student?
  15. How to join apprentice in ISRO?
  16. Type of training at ISRO after getting call letter? 1 year training in ISRO will give experience of a year?
  17. Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
11th July 2017, 05:06 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Vacancy in ISRO to do training in Aeronautical engineering? Does Air India provides training?

ISRO generally doesn't offer training but if you want to join in the ISRO then you have to get a practical experience in the field. There are many options available in ISRO as a Scientist/ Engineer/ Pilot.
If you want to join as a Scientist or an Engineer then you have to clear the Test conducted by them and followed by Interview.
If you want to become one of the crew member in Space mission then you have to try for NASA and not ISRO since India does not have any plan to send a crew to space in the near future so better go for NASA and become a next Kalpana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?