15th February 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Vocational course being a 6th semester ECE student at Oriental institute of Technology?

Respected sir/ma'm
Good afternoon
I am surbhi suman
With due to respect and humble submission.
I have to say that I am student of electronics and communication Engg in 3rd year (6th SEM) from oriental institute of technology (m.p).
I want to do training on sai lat bokaro steel city on coming month of June.
So I therefore request to you tell me the procedure for that for this act I will always to grateful to you.

Email id - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Vocational Training in ISRO, Ahmedabad for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  3. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  4. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  5. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?
  7. How to prepare for competitive exam if I ama 6th semester ECE student
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  9. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I prepare for GATE if I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  11. How can I prepare for GATE? I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  12. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  13. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student who has secured 72.3% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  14. Vocational training centre in West Bengal on Electronics?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  17. What is the fee structure of top government aeronautical engineering college?
  18. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
22nd February 2016, 01:42 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Vocational course being a 6th semester ECE student at Oriental institute of Technology?

You need to obtain an NOC from your college to apply for the internship from SAI.
To get the chance of doing the Internship in the Summer you need to give a letter to the head of HR Department of SAI in Bokaro.
You must clearly state the reason behind your wish to do the internship from SAI.
You must attach a copy of the NOC and you mark sheets with the letter so that everything is clear.
Once you have done so your application will be taken into consideration and a suitable reply will be given to you soon.
This is the procedure you need to follow for Internship in SAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?