20th July 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship if I have backlogs in my B.Sc Electronics course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have complete my degree (BSC.ELECTRONIC) but i have backlogs so can i do internship in ecil company can u plz say me sir can i or not? Can you please let me know the criteria on the same? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join in companies to do internship when I have backlogs?
  2. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  3. Will I be eligible for any MBA colleges if I get backlogs in my ECE 8th Semester exam?
  4. Internship details of BEL for B.Tech(ECE) graduates?
  5. Is it possible for me to get good internship if I have 3 backlogs in last semester? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) graduate?
  7. How is it to do an internship for a B.Sc Electronics student?
  8. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it true that the degree should be completed along with backlogs in 5 years after dong BSc Biotech?
  10. Detailed information about Internship related to Electronics for M.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  11. Am I eligible to do Internship in BEL being an Electronics Diploma student?
  12. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  14. What outcomes I will get during Internship being an Electrical and Electronics student?
  15. Which all way a M.Tech Digital Electronics student need to get prepared for getting internship?
  16. Eligibility conditions for getting jobs in IT Companies for B.Tech (ECE) students?
  17. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  18. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
26th July 2016, 02:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship if I have backlogs in my B.Sc Electronics course?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for internship program without having cleared the backlog papers a it is the minimum eligibility criteria in order to opt for internship program.

Therefore, I would suggest you to clear your backlog papers first and then opt for Internship program in any good Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?