10th January 2011, 09:14 PM
praveenkumarboddeti775

Procedure to get Summer Internship in IISC for third year B.Tech. (IT) students

Dear sir,
I B.Praveen Kumar of III year btech studying in Information Technology.
I am very much interested in joining in Summer internship.so, kindly let me know
how can i be selected in this.
I am very much interested in cloud computing sir.Please help me in finding a solution.
thanking you,

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Summer Internship in IISC for third year B.Tech. (IT) students
  2. Procedure to do summer internship in IISC?
  3. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for a student who has secured 7.51 CGPA in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  7. How to join internship in IISC while doing ECE?
  8. How I proceed for summer internship in IISc after completion of B.Tech Biotech 5th semester?
  9. What is eligibility for summer internship in IISC Bangalore during Chemistry Hons II year students?
  10. Am I eligible to do summer internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  11. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. Need procedure detail for applying for Summer Internship in Railway?
  15. Where to get the applications to apply for summer internship in L&T?
  16. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  18. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
19th January 2011, 11:42 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get Summer Internship in IISC for third year B.Tech. (IT) students

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenkumarboddeti775 View Post
Dear sir,
I B.Praveen Kumar of III year btech studying in Information Technology.
I am very much interested in joining in Summer internship.so, kindly let me know
how can i be selected in this.
I am very much interested in cloud computing sir.Please help me in finding a solution.
thanking you,
Dear Friend;
warm Greerting for the day

you are intrested in cloud Computing Right? There is no hard and fast rule to get the summer Internship.you should know any IISC scientist and the concern scientist is ready to adopt you then only IISC will allow.

so what you have to do is you just contact any one of the senior student and get the contact no of any scientist and talk with him regarding summer internship then he will ask some questions and give his extension no then come to the reception and say i have come for so and so reason and i want to do summer training under so and so scientist and afterwords do all the joining formalities.

Thanks
23rd February 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get Summer Internship in IISC for third year B.Tech. (IT) students

sir i am 3rd year computer science student from cmrit.sir i am very interested in internship pls give me an opportunity.thanks a lot
23rd February 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

assuming that i don't have any contacts as such to contact any scientist at iisc , then is there no other way to get an internship now..??
28th February 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am 3rd year b.tech. student having c.s. branch..i want to do training under such great peoples..
i know that i have to give reference of any scientist who is working in iisc.but i don't have such contacts...
dont you give a chance of internship to the students alike me?..
if we have that talent then why there is a need to have contacts to get in.
8th March 2011, 10:57 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Procedure to get Summer Internship in IISC for third year B.Tech. (IT) students
contact any one of the senior student and get the contact no of any scientist and talk with him regarding summer internship then he will ask some questions and give his extension no then come to the reception and afterwords do all the joining formalities.

good luck
12th March 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for summer tranning ????
18th April 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i m 3rd year student and sun certified java programmer .and i want internship plz guide me
8th January 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,,
I am an 3rd year student, i want to do an internship, want to know how to apply and wat are the criteria.. pls guide me.. thank u...
26th February 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,,,
i am doing my b.tech(IT) 3rd year..now i am very much interested in govt. jobs..can i apply for it...if so in which area can i prefer...and how to apply for it...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?