26th December 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship under the Tata after B.Tech 3rd year in RVR&JC college, Guntur?

I have been studying B.Tech 3rd year in RVR&JC college, Guntur. I have to do internship under the Tata or mainstay. So please give me information.
[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Internship at TATA Motor, Jamshedpur being a 3rd year B.Tech student?
  3. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  6. Do we need to pay something in order to do internships in company?
  7. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  10. Internship in TATA motors being a B.Tech 3rd year student? Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  12. How to get summer internship in Tata Motors?
  13. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel being an IT 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  15. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel being an IT 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Tata Motors while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
9th February 2018, 09:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship under the Tata after B.Tech 3rd year in RVR&JC college, Guntur?

You can get the internship notifications of the companies by registering yourself in different education forums and portals. You can also get the latest updates of the companies in daily employment newspapers also. You can also contact your college and they will help you to get you the internship. You can visit the HR department of the company directly and request them to provide you the details. You have to apply as soon as the vacancy arrives and follow the instructions of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?