14th March 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do summer internship in mining engineering?

Hi Sir, I’m Swathe Prasanna. I am a 3rd year B.Tech student of mining engineering. I would like to do my summer internship of 4 weeks. Please help me with the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing the summer internship while doing B.Tech Chemical engineering?
  4. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  5. Procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining Engineer? Duration of Internship?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  7. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  11. Procedure to get summer internship enrollment in L&T?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in companies?
  13. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  15. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  16. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  17. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  18. Where I can apply for Summer Internship being a B.Tech(Mining Engineering) 1st year student of ISM-Dhanbad?
22nd February 2018, 10:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do summer internship in mining engineering?

First of all you have to check out the vacancies available for internship in the company in which you want to do the training. You can register yourself in different education forums and portals where you can get the latest updates of the company. You can also visit the daily employment newspapers and get the details from there. After getting the details you have to apply for the training. You have to submit your resume with a training letter from your college at the admin department of the company. If they find you eligible then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?