2nd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing the summer internship while doing B.Tech Chemical engineering?

I am the student of btech (chemical engineering) 3rd year from cv raman college of engineering. I want to know the procedure of getting internship in summer? Is it possible for me to get the internship? Can someone please answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  2. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  3. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  4. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  5. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  6. Procedure of Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student in Assam?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Summer internship for Chemical Engineering student?
  11. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship? I am studying chemical engineering 2nd year in APIIIT Nuzvid, RGUKT University
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IOCL?
  15. What are the names of the companies offering summer internships for chemical engineering students?
  16. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
17th November 2017, 08:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing the summer internship while doing B.Tech Chemical engineering?

First of all you have to choose a company in which you want to do your training. Now you have to check the regular internship updates of the company in different employment newspapers. You can also register yourself in various education forums/portals and get the necessary details. You may also visit the respective branch of the company and submit your resume there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?