14th May 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for doing short internship for 3 months?

I am a student of electrical engineering major in telecom 5th semester.
I want to perform a short internship of 3 months. Is that possible to do? Can someone please let me know the what is steps and procedure to be followed for the same?

Thanks!

15th May 2015, 01:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for doing short internship for 3 months?

Yes, you can definitely pursue internship since you are in the third years of engineering course. First of all, you need to chalk out as to which area is your favorite or in which area you want to do internship. Then you need to find out the companies which provide internships. You can take help of search engines or popular internship portals like letsintern.com, internshala.com or you can take help of this platform. Then you need to apply in the concerned companies by following its application procedure and wait for the shortlisting process to get over. If shortlisted, you need to respond to confirm your presence during the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?