1st November 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in BEL, Sahibabad?

What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in BEL, Sahibabad? Can you please give me the complete information which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon.

Thank you.!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer internship training at BEI Bangalore
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure for summer training in BEL -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do summer training at BEL Kotdwara?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  7. Procedure of summer training at BHEl, BEL, HAL and NTPC?
  8. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply for Summer Internship in BEL?
  9. Selection procedure of training at BEL kotdwara?
  10. Detailed procedure of summer training in ONGC and BEL?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  12. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  14. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  15. How can I know whether I am selected for training program by BEL Sahibabad? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  16. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  18. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
2nd November 2015, 10:38 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in BEL, Sahibabad?

BEL is one of the most reputed PSU in India. Since it is a public sector unit,the entire procedure of summer training happens in a hush hush way. There is no proper information available in their website which would be helpful for you. It is much easier to apply in any private concern and get a call. BEL comes under Defence Ministry. As far as I know,you must have recommendation letter from either any employee of BEL or from defence personnel(since bel comes under defence ministry).Without proper recommendation, dont think of getting a chance there.You need to submit an application(addressed to the General Manager,Sahibabad,u.p),your training letter and photo copy of your i.d card to the HR CELL of BEL. If they feel like, they will contact with you next in response of your email.

The contact address -
Bharat Electronics Limited
Site iv, Sahibabad Industrial Area
Bharat Nagar Post
Ghaziabad-201 010 (UP)
Phone:-
+91-120-2619500
+91-120-2619786

You can give a call and ask them about the timings, required email id's for communication and other details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?