16th June 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for off campus placement drive being a 3rd year Biomedical student?

How to apply for off campus placement drive being a 3rd year Biomedical student?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 3rd year B.Tech student apply for on and off campus placement?
  2. How can I prepare fr campus placement? I am a student of B.E 3rd year
  3. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  4. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in TCS? Is electronics student of B.Tech appear for placement drive?
  6. Where I can apply for off-campus drive being a MCA final year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. What is the campus placement pattern followed for ADP?
  8. How to appear for campus placement if I am a engineering student from 3rd year Electrical?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. Can I apply for TCS Placement drive having secured 76% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 63.71% upto B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. Should a IT graduate (Aggregate-68% upto 3rd year) student go for post graduation or just opt for campus placement in MNCs?
  12. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in L&T company while doing 3rd year Biomedical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 6 arrears till 3rd year? -- [New]
  15. How to prepare for campus placement? I'm in 3rd year EEE
  16. Last 5 years TCS solved aptitude question papers?
  17. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 64% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 68% in B.Tech up to 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to attend Accenture On-campus Interview if secured 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% till 3rd year of B.E.?
1st July 2015, 12:55 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to apply for off campus placement drive being a 3rd year Biomedical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

For the Off campus drive you need to contact your Training and Placement officer of your Organization and then enroll yourself to the campus recruitment process. After Enrolling yourself you will be eligible for the campus recruiting process and then you need t prepare very hard for this to crack the campus interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?