8th August 2011, 07:01 PM
PrasannaPakki

Best books for preparation for IAS for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?

Hi, This is Prasanna. I have completed my B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering). I want to prepare for IAS.
Can anyone suggest me what are the best books to prepare....
Thanks in Advance...

8th August 2011, 09:04 PM
Tushar93

Thumbs up Re: Best books for preparation for IAS for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrasannaPakki View Post
Hi, This is Prasanna. I have completed my B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering). I want to prepare for IAS.
Can anyone suggest me what are the best books to prepare....
Thanks in Advance...
Hello Prasanna,

There is as such not many books that will help you in IAS preparation.
Here are some of the tips I want to give for the same, and they are same for any non-technical student......

1. Read at least two national daily newspapers (Times Of India, Hindustan Times or The Hindu) regularly, especially the Editor's page
2. Read good and informative magazines such as Competition Success review, Frontline, India Today, etc.
3. Form a personal opinion for the topics you read
4. Study for at least 4 hrs a day sincerely.

Best Of Luck for the exam
21st November 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for preparation for IAS for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?

hello sir,
i ma a telecom engineer. i want to be an IAS officer. plz give me the whole instructions how i do all ?
about preparation , books, papers ,and how to apply.
thanking you sir !!!!
30th April 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for preparation for IAS for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?

tell me about best books option for ias priperation if my trade is electronics & telecommunication
21st June 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

tell me about best books option for
ias priperation if my trade is
electronics & telecommunication
18th July 2013, 12:42 PM
K.MOHAMAD SAKEER

Any electronics related i a s book?
5th April 2014, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

give some advice for electronics and communication engineering student to prepare the exam of ias.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?