16th November 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

When does BHEL invites to do internship in Mechanical engineering? Procedure to apply for it? Will I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hello sir, I have completed Mechanical engineering and want to do internship from BHEL. When does BHEL invites to do internship? Procedure to apply for it? Will I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  8. When ISRO invites application form for internship in Mechanical engineering? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  12. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  13. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  15. Previous year queston papers of BHEL to do internship in Mechanical engineering? Selection procedure of it? -- [New]
  16. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  17. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
30th November 2016, 12:12 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does BHEL invites to do internship in Mechanical engineering? Procedure to apply for it? Will I have to appear in any entrance exam?

BHEL stands for 'Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited'. You must have a good reference in BHEL to get internship. Otherwise you need recommendation of your current institute to submit your application for internship at BHEL. You have to submit application for internship in the month of February or March. You can apply either through online mode or post your application to the general manager of HR at BHEL.
Generally there is no entrance exam for internship but you may have to face small interview to start internship at BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?