8th April 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Previous year queston papers of BHEL to do internship in Mechanical engineering? Selection procedure of it?

Hello sir, I want to apply for 6 month internship from BHEL in Mechanical engineering. Provide me previous year queston papers for it? Selection procedure of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. How to join BHEL, Trichy for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Marks required and selection procedure for it?
  3. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  4. Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  9. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  12. Procedure to do internship in this summer from BHEL, Bhopal in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  14. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  15. Procedure for enrollment in project internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. When does BHEL invites to do internship in Mechanical engineering? Procedure to apply for it? Will I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
15th April 2017, 11:30 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year queston papers of BHEL to do internship in Mechanical engineering? Selection procedure of it?

You have to prepare academic resume to be attached with internship application form. Send your application addressed to the GM HR of BHEL. If they approved your application then you can start training at BHEL.

Please find the attachment herewith as per your requirement:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BHEL-Engineer-Trainee-ME-2013-A.pdf(694.8 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?