27th March 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

List of IT companies in Andhra Pradesh for summer training in B.Tech IT? How long should I do training?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech IT and want to pursue summer training from an IT company. List of IT companies in Andhra Pradesh for it? How long should I do training?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  2. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  4. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  5. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  7. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  8. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  10. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  12. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  13. List of companies in Uttar Pradesh to do summer training in Mechanical engineering with procedure?
  14. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  15. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  16. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  17. List of companies offering summer training in Lucknow for 3rd year student of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  18. List of companies in Lucknow for summer training in HR
29th March 2017, 01:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies in Andhra Pradesh for summer training in B.Tech IT? How long should I do training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech IT and want to pursue summer training from an IT company. List of IT companies in Andhra Pradesh for it? How long should I do training?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in IT candidate in Andhra Pradesh:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601

The internship duration for above mentioned companies is 2 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?