25th February 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for internship in Plastic Technology?

Hello sir, I am pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in Plastic Technology from Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology and want to to internship. Where should I apply for it in Haryana?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months internship in any polymer/plastic industries in Pune?
  2. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  3. Plastic Mold Technology Diploma course is equivalent to Mechanical Engineering Diploma? Am I eligible to apply for NTPC recruitment exam?
  4. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  5. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  6. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  7. How to get a government job in plastic field after completing diploma in plastic technology from CIPET Bhopal
  8. Eligibility for diploma course in Plastic technology after B.Sc?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  10. Procedure to apply for an internship related to Mechanical branch?
  11. What are the various government job available in plastic field?
  12. Can I get government job after completing B.Tech in plastic technology?
  13. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  14. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(ME) in IGNOU if completed diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET?
  16. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  17. Can a Plastic Engineering student do internship at L& T? If yes, what should be the approach?
  18. How much are marks required for admission in MITS Gwalior? -- [Most Discussed]
1st March 2017, 12:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for internship in Plastic Technology?

Plastic technology based industries plays an important role in current market. There are several plastic based companies in India which offers internship to final year candidates. You have to submit your application to the HR section of the company in which you are aspiring to pursue internship. If the concern authority of the company approved your application, then you can start internship as per the schedule mentioned on your offer letter. Some of the well reputed plastic based companies are Arrow Greentech, Poly Plastics limited, Cosmo films ect.
16th March 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm an persuing 4th semester in B.Tech. In plastics technology from plastics engineering and technology raipur..And i want internship...Plwase help me with it
5th July 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my msc in polymer science and I would like to do internship for 6 months in industries within India . Where do I can find it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?