27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship in IIT Delhi while doing B.Sc Biotechnology course?

What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship in IIT Delhi while doing B.Sc Biotechnology course? Can someone please provide me the answer on this? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on the same as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  5. Procedure to apply for 3 months training in IIT Delhi
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for winter internship in IIT, Guhawati?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  10. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  12. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. Can I get stipend to do Internship in IIT, Delhi being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply and selection criteria?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi? From where I should pursue my training India or Abroad? Procedure to apply for Training in Abroad?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  16. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IIT, Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  18. What should I do to apply for training in Biotechnology at IIT Delhi?
29th November 2015, 12:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship in IIT Delhi while doing B.Sc Biotechnology course?

Procedure to be followed for internship in IIT, Delhi :

- The notification of internship is usually released in the month of February-March for Summer internship while October-November for winter internship.
- You need to act as per the specified instructions in the notification.
- You can keep contacts with the students of IIT, Delhi to get a better insight of the internship and get regular updates.
- The selection is done based on the resume and academic background of the applicants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?