11th October 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification and percentage criteria to apply for B.Sc(Cardiovascular Technology) in Manipal University?

I would like to know about the educational qualification which is required to apply for B.Sc(Cardiovascular Technology) course in Manipal University. Kindly tell me about the educational qualification and percentage criteria also. Thank you!

14th October 2016, 12:28 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and percentage criteria to apply for B.Sc(Cardiovascular Technology) in Manipal University?

The required qualification to get admission in the B.Sc Cardiovascular Technology course which is offered by the university is candidate must have pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum of 50% in PCB taken together.

The admission is offered on the basis of qualifying marks there is no need to appear for entrance examination to get admission.
14th October 2016, 01:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and percentage criteria to apply for B.Sc(Cardiovascular Technology) in Manipal University?

Educational qualification required for admission in B.Sc(Cardiovascular Technology) in Manipal University is pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Admission to the course is offered on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination. There is no minimum age limit for admission in the course.
14th October 2016, 05:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the educational qualification which is required to apply for B.Sc(Cardiovascular Technology) course in Manipal University. Kindly tell me about the educational qualification and percentage criteria also. Thank you!

The candidates must have passed Higher Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to study B.Sc Cardiovascular Technology in Manipal University. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 12th standard in the Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. There is no entrance examination for the admission. The Manipal University B.Sc Cardio Vascular Technology website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?