19th February 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Ph.D after M.A in English with 51% and having 10 years of experience of teaching at Senior college?

I have passed M.A(eng) & scored 51% marks & have 10yrs experience of teaching at senior college. I want to do phd as per ugc norms. I don't have idea. plz guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?
  2. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  3. Eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in colleges/schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  5. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  6. Universities offering PhD in English to Pre-University Teacher in Karnataka?
  7. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  8. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  9. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  12. Can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a Zoology postgraduate with B.Ed having 14 years of Teaching experience?
  13. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  14. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  16. Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?
  17. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  18. In which subject I should do Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany having 7 years of Teaching experience as a Physics Teacher at Higher Secondary Level?
20th February 2016, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D after M.A in English with 51% and having 10 years of experience of teaching at Senior college?

There is a minimum percentage criteria for Ph.D admission in India which is 55% marks in M.A or post graduation degree. If you are a general category with 51% marks in M.A then it will be difficult for you to apply for admission.

You have chance of admission only when you belong to reserved category after getting 5% relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?