7th July 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Computer Application in University Institute of Technology RGPV?

Hello guys,
I have completed my MCA and I want to do PhD in Computer Application. Kindly tell me what is the duration of PhD course from University Institute of Technology RGPV and the procedure for getting admission?

17th October 2016, 06:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Computer Application in University Institute of Technology RGPV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I have completed my MCA and I want to do PhD in Computer Application. Kindly tell me what is the duration of PhD course from University Institute of Technology RGPV and the procedure for getting admission?

Candidate for the Degree of Philosophy must, at the time of application, hold Master’s Degree in Computer Application with at least 60% marks from any recognized university. The candidates must apply through the prescribed form with proposed title of Research. The entrance test for enrolling into PhD program shall be conducted and after that there is an interview. The duration of the entrance test will be two hours. The duration of the course will be three years approximately. The University Institute of Technology RGPV website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?