26th March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(English) in Pratap University?

Friends, I want to secure admission for PhD in English program in Pratap University. I would like to know that which entrance exam is there for getting admission?

Related Questions:
30th April 2018, 07:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(English) in Pratap University?

Candidates those who have completed masters degree in English with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to apply for PhD in the relevant discipline.
Eligible candidates can take admission in PhD in English course by qualifying NET entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?