14th June 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC NET to study PhD in Botany in CMS College, Kottayam? Procedure to get admission?

Sir
I have completed my M.Phil in Botany and I want to study PhD in CMS College, Kottayam. Kindly tell me about the procedure for admission. I want to study PhD in Botany in this college. So, I have to give UGC-NET?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams other than UGC-NET to study PhD in Botany course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  3. Admission procedure of B.Pharma in Kottayam Medical College? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  5. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  9. In which college I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if qualified in UGC-NET?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  11. Can I get admission in CMS college of Arts and science Kottayam? I have passed 12th with 78%
  12. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for UGC NET? I'm handicapped(80%) and done PG(commerce) from M.G university (Kottayam)
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?
  16. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  17. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  18. What is the syllabus for UGC NET Botany? I have done MSc from Botany -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2015, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC NET to study PhD in Botany in CMS College, Kottayam? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have completed my M.Phil in Botany and I want to study PhD in CMS College, Kottayam. Kindly tell me about the procedure for admission. I want to study PhD in Botany in this college. So, I have to give UGC-NET?
You have completed M.Phil in Botany so you are eligible for Ph.D in Botany but you must qualify in UGC NET or CSIR NET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?