11th October 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Age limit and percentage criteria to apply for PhD(Neuroscience) admission in NBRC, Gurgaon?

My name is Indrani and I like to apply for PhD(Neuroscience) in NBRC, Gurgaon. Kindly tell me the age limit to apply for this course? And what percentage criteria is required for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of PhD(Neuroscience) entrance exam conducted by NBRC, Gurgaon?
  2. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  3. Arts graduate is eligible for LLB through regular mode?
  4. Percentage required in Graduation for getting admission in IB? Minimum age limit, height and weight required to apply for the exam?
  5. Eligibility and percentage criteria to join M.A.(Fashion Design) course in Ambassy College for Girls? Age limit to apply for General students?
  6. What is the maximum age limit and percentage in B.A for admission in LLB 3 years course
  7. Age limit and criteria to apply in CID?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th to join NDA and Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the selection procedure in HAS? How much percentage is needed in graduation to apply for the HAS exam? What is the age limit and is there any age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC students?
  10. Am I eligible to give CLAT exam after completion of B.Com?
  11. Percentage criteria and age limit to apply for Commercial Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics? -- [New]
  12. Detailed information about government jobs after B.Tech in Electrical?
  13. What is the age criteria followed for admission of KG students?
  14. Percentage criteria and age limit to apply for Advanced Diploma in Software Development course in Star Institute of Computer Education? Brochure of this course?
  15. Need information regarding NBRC entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D. admission
  16. Age and qualification for Junior Government Teacher in Gurgaon? How to apply for the teaching posts?
  17. Graduation after completing diploma in Computer science and working in MNC company?
  18. Admissions forms for NBRC?
15th October 2016, 08:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and percentage criteria to apply for PhD(Neuroscience) admission in NBRC, Gurgaon?

Eligibility Criteria, Age Criteria and Percentage Criteria required to pursue PhD (Neuroscience) admission in NBRC, Gurgaon:

The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed Master's degree in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
* Physics
* Biology
* Chemistry
* Veterinary Science
* Psychology
* Mathematics
* Pharmacy
* Computer Application
* Statistics

>> You must have completed Master's Degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain age criteria required to be eligible.

Click here for More Details
20th January 2021, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit and percentage criteria to apply for PhD(Neuroscience) admission in NBRC, Gurgaon?

I am kanchana .I am a post graduate in Biochemistry.Am i eligible to do Ph.d in nbrc? and kindly tell me the age limit for doing Ph.D IN NBRE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?