29th June 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is Ph.D after Civil Engineering from NIU approved by UGC/AICTE?

Hello sir,
I have completed Civil Engineering and now want to study Ph.D. I want to study Ph.D from NI University, Tamilnadu which is a deemed university. Please tell me Ph.D after Civil Engineering from NIU approved by UGC/AICTE?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits of doing PhD for M.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate?
  2. Can I study Integrated PhD in Civil Engineering through GATE being a B.E. graduate?
  3. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  4. List of the approved universities of B.Tech Civil Engineering offering distance education?
  5. Is Noida International University a private university or deemed university? Is it recognized by AICTE, DEC and UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  7. Is Karnataka University approved by AICTE? I am a diploma engineering in Civil Engineering
  8. Is it good to take B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Jamia Peer Muhammad University after diploma in civil engineering? Is it AICTE and UGC approved?
  9. Wheter the PhD honored by Jodhpur national university is AICTE approved or not? -- [New]
  10. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  11. To do PhD in Engineering streams AICTE approval is must?
  12. Can I study PhD in Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech Civil?
  13. List of AICTE approved universities for regular B.Tech in Civil Engineering course
  14. Institute of Civil Engineering is approved by AICTE or not?
  15. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?
  16. How to take admission in Civil engineering course?
  17. PhD from AMET University is approved by UGC?
  18. Whether PhD in Delhi University is UGC approved?
6th July 2016, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Ph.D after Civil Engineering from NIU approved by UGC/AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I have completed Civil Engineering and now want to study Ph.D. I want to study Ph.D from NI University, Tamilnadu which is a deemed university. Please tell me Ph.D after Civil Engineering from NIU approved by UGC/AICTE?
Yes, the PhD studied in Noorul Islam University is approved by UGC. You can find the details in the UGC website also, USC Official website. You can also get the details through the research students in the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?