23rd July 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrophysics after completion of MBBS?

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrophysics after completion of MBBS? Can you tell me what are the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  2. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Astrophysics in India
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Astrophysics if pursuing M.Sc in Physics after completed B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  6. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  7. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  8. Can I study PhD in Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech Civil?
  9. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in Astrophysics after completion of Mathematics in India?
  11. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  13. Is it possible to join NASA after studying PhD in Astrophysics?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in astrophysics after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  15. Procedure followed to do Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc Physics? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  17. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  18. How to do Ph.D in Astrophysics?
26th July 2016, 12:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrophysics after completion of MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrophysics after completion of MBBS? Can you tell me what are the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details on this. Awaiting for the response.
Sorry that you are not eligible for PhD in Astrophysics course after completion of MBBS. Only those who completed their Master degree in concerned stream with at least 55% of marks are eligible to apply for PhD in Astrophysics course. Being a MBBS it is not possible for you to apply for PhD in Astrophysics. it is better that you can prefer MD/MS course after completing MBBS.
28th July 2016, 12:01 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrophysics after completion of MBBS?

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to do Ph.D course in Astrophysics after the completion of MBBS course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course in concerned stream from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to do Ph.D course in Astrophysics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?