8th November 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com under distance education?

I am undergoing M.Com under distance education. Am I eligible to do Phd? Please let me know, I just wanted to know the criteria they look for doing the Ph.D course? Please provide me the right details on this. Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com under distance education?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Com through distance education?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  5. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in distance mdoe after completion of M.Sc course?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  9. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  10. Can I go for doing Ph.D after M.Com? Is it good to do or not?
  11. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc IT course?
  13. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  14. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue PhD directly after completing M.Phil through Distance education?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance education?
  17. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
8th November 2016, 06:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com under distance education?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do Ph.D through distance mode after the completion of your M.Com degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Candidates can also pursue the above said course in distance mode.
8th November 2016, 10:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com under distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am undergoing M.Com under distance education. Am I eligible to do Phd? Please let me know, I just wanted to know the criteria they look for doing the Ph.D course? Please provide me the right details on this. Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!
After completion of M.Com degree in distance education, you are eligible for Ph.D course.

But your degree must be recognized.

Your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
9th November 2016, 08:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in PhD course, provided you should have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate in your PG degree, you will further have to appear for NET examination and after scoring well in it, you can get admission in any good Institute depending upon your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?