11th February 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Entrepreneurship after completion of MA in English literature?

I have completed MA in English literature. I have 5 year working experience in entrepreneurship education, can I get Ph.D in entrepreneurship in maharashtrian universities,what is selection criteria? Can you pleas guide me with the information?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion PG course in English literature with 60% marks?
  2. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in India after completion of MA English literature long back?
  4. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature after completing M.A English with 52.22%?
  5. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD in English Literature?
  8. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  9. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  11. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  12. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
  13. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  15. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  16. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend
11th February 2016, 11:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Entrepreneurship after completion of MA in English literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed MA in English literature. I have 5 year working experience in entrepreneurship education, can I get Ph.D in entrepreneurship in maharashtrian universities,what is selection criteria? Can you pleas guide me with the information?
You have completed M.A in English Literature so you are eligible for Ph.D in Entrepreneurship.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
12th February 2016, 12:54 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Entrepreneurship after completion of MA in English literature?

Yes you can get admission to the course of PhD in Entrepreneurship.
You will need to clear the Entrance Examination of the University in which you are seeking admission.
Once you are able to clear the Entrance Examination along with the Personal Interview you will be able to get admission in the University of your choice for the course of PhD in Entrepreneurship.
You will also need good Domain Knowledge to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?