10th September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PhD in History being a M.A.(Archaeology) candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing my M.A. in Archaeology but I want to do PhD in History. I would like to know that am I eligible to do PhD in History? Please help me to know about this.

28th April 2016, 11:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD in History being a M.A.(Archaeology) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am doing my M.A. in Archaeology but I want to do PhD in History. I would like to know that am I eligible to do PhD in History? Please help me to know about this.
You have completed M.A. in Archaeology, so you are not eligible for Ph.D course in History.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with History with above 55% marks are eligible to do Ph.D course in History.

There are no age criteria.
29th December 2021, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD in History being a M.A.(Archaeology) candidate?

I did MA in ancient history and archaeology and I completed ph.d also,{ancient history and archaeology} so can I eligible to teach in modern history. Please inform me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?