2nd March 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm course and 34 years old?

I am 34 years now and final year of M.pharm student.i will complete M.pharm in december. After that am I eligible for doing Phd and obtaining Scholarships for JRF? Can you please provide me the information on this soon? Awaiting for the answer.

2nd March 2016, 03:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm course and 34 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 34 years now and final year of M.pharm student.i will complete M.pharm in december. After that am I eligible for doing Phd and obtaining Scholarships for JRF? Can you please provide me the information on this soon? Awaiting for the answer.
You have completed M.Pharm course so you are eligible for Ph.D course. Also you will get scholarship.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?