28th June 2017, 12:19 PM
Merayees0123

Am I eligible to apply for PhD research program after completion of MA Statistics with 60 percentage marks from Kashmir University?

Sir, Am I eligible to apply for PhD research program after completion of MA Statistics with 60 percent marks from Kashmir University? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for PhD? Awaiting for quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  5. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
  6. Procedure to apply for PhD after completion of M.Ed from Kashmir University?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for PhD literature program after completion of masters in English with 50 percentage marks?
  8. What is the percentage marks required for doing Ph.D in statistics?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D with 54.50 percentage marks in M.Com?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management through correspondence after completion of M.Com with 52 percentage marks?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of B.Com and MBA with Finance?
  14. Am I eligible to do PhD through distance mode after completion graduation with 53 percentage?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  16. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA degree with 75% marks?
  17. How to do PhD after Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance?
  18. How many PhD(Statistics) seats are available in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad? -- [New]
8th December 2017, 05:25 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PhD research program after completion of MA Statistics with 60 percentage marks from Kashmir University?

Eligibility for PhD :-

Student must have passed master degree in statics/math with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Best place to do research:-

University Of Mysore

Indian Statistical Institute

Annamalai University

Vinayaka Missions University

Indian Institute Of Technology

Job profiles:-

Investment analyst
Psychometrist
Commodities traders
Cryptologist
Financial and director
Information scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?