29th June 2017, 06:37 PM
Sneha Garodia

Am I eligible to do PhD through distance mode after completion graduation with 53 percentage?

Is it possible to do PhD through distance mode or private university with 53 percent marks ? Please name the university if any are there. Please send the reply as early as possible as I need to apply for the course soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode?
  4. Where I can do the B.Ed course via distance mode after completion of Ph.D in Psychology?
  5. Can a M.Sc IT in distance mode do PhD in regular mode? Which stream should I choose?
  6. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  8. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  10. Is M.Phil required to pursue PhD? Which are universities offering PhD in Management via distance mode of education?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for IAS job after completion of BCA graduation in distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  13. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible for PhD after completing Post Graduation from Distance university? -- [New]
  15. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before PhD for MSW in distance? List of universities offering PhD in distance mode?
  16. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  17. What is the full form of B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do PH.D course after completion of masters through distance mode?
1st July 2017, 04:17 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD through distance mode after completion graduation with 53 percentage?

Look, you are not eligible for pursuing PhD until you have not completed your master's degree with minimum 50 percent aggregate. And you can opt PhD only in two modes:- 1. Full time programme, 2. Part time programme. But if you want to pursue PhD through distance mode then i want to inform you that UGC said that the PhD degree through distance mode is not been recognized.

Top PhD colleges in all over India are:-
Indian Institute of science, Bangalore
University of Calcutta, Kolkata
University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Visakhapatman
2nd July 2017, 03:02 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD through distance mode after completion graduation with 53 percentage?

As per your educational qualification you are not eligible for PhD course. First you have to complete your post graduation with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. Only after that you can pursue this course. To get admission in this course you have to give an entrance exam conducted by your respective university or UGC NET exam. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?