15th October 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to pursue Integrated Ph.D. in Chemistry being a final year B.Sc. student?

I am in final year B.Sc. I would like to do integrated phd in chemistry. So am i eligible for this or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  2. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  3. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  4. Is UG student eligible for integrated Ph.D?
  5. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  6. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  7. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  9. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  10. Integrated M.Tech and PhD courses are available in India for B.E. final year student?
  11. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  12. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  13. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  14. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  15. How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student
  16. How to do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  17. Am I eligible to apply in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Pharmaceutics being a Integrated M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) candidate?
  18. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
16th October 2015, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to pursue Integrated Ph.D. in Chemistry being a final year B.Sc. student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in final year B.Sc. I would like to do integrated phd in chemistry. So am i eligible for this or not?
After completion of B.Sc degree in Chemistry, you can do integrated Ph.D course in chemistry.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree from a recognized university are eligible for integrated course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
16th October 2015, 12:45 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to pursue Integrated Ph.D. in Chemistry being a final year B.Sc. student?

First thing you need to complete Masters in the respected stream. Then only you will have a chance to apply for Ph.D course. With out Master's degree you are not eligible for doing Ph.d course.

More over you should select the College based on that you may give some entrance examination based on the type of university it comes under.

Here we are providing you the list of colleges offers Ph.D course in India.

<> Tata Institute of Fundamental Research

<> Indi Institute of Science

<> Amity University

<> Manipal University

<> VIT University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?